Advanced Search
we found 0 results
Your search results

Landlord FAQ’s

We have compiled a list of common questions asked by landlords and buyers, however if we do not cover your query please contact us and we will be happy to help.

What areas do you cover

We have offices based in 3 countries (England, USA and Nigeria), however if you are looking for assistance outside of these areas do contact us and one of our agents will try to assist you.

What does property management cover

We can professionally manage your property for you saving you time, effort and unforeseen headaches. We will ensure your rent is paid to you on time and take care of any repairs and maintenance to allow you a stress free time.

Furnished or Unfurnished?

Most rental properties are offered as unfurnished. This means properties will be offered with curtains, carpets and a cooker only and you will need to provide your own furniture, kitchen utensils etc.

Who pays for gas, electricity and other utilities

All utilities such as gas, electricity, water, telephone and council tax are the tenant’s responsibility. When you move into the property we will provide you with a list of useful numbers to help you get set up with the relevant providers.

What happens to my tenant's deposit

At Jay Developers we register deposits with a scheme such as My Deposits. The deposit is then either held by the landlord, the agent or the deposit scheme itself. The Tenancy Deposit Scheme is there to protect the tenant’s money and help to resolve any disputes at the end of the tenancy.

  • Mortgage Calculator